Sorry I did it again

by - June 10, 2011

Updated again.
Can't stand the make up mode in my camera (make me look so ghastly and washed out).
Warmed my picture hehhheee.


 SEE HOW IMPORTANT COLOURS ARE?
I think by changing the colour contrast etc will make a picture nice.
Added a layer of black for lashes and coloured my purple lips (London is cold~~) to cherry.

Btw, the tools I used to warm up the picture are photo filter and levels. No need 'blusher'. Just play around with the two!



Enjoy!
Back to snacking on tiger biscuit and doing Maths. FMLLLLLL.







Gah I can't sleep. 4am. Spent the past hour digesting my maggie mee (refused to sleep right after food), watching bubzbeauty's videos and photoshopping.

I've tuition the first thing in the morning. I'm doubting my ability to wake up tomorrow. So why not don't sleep?
Like possible.
Will probably drop dead later after this post.


Anyhow, back to what I was doing.
Photoshop hur. Skills will get rusty, just like my brain. Desperately trying to use my brain nowadays loool.
I did the craziest editing. I always do crazy things in the middle of the night. #lonelygirlforever.

Obviously all the makeup are put on via photoshop (mad love)
The only thing authentic is the background? And oh, my eyes.
Wait, I've contacts on. EOS 14.8mm grey lens. Love it but really dry.
And another pair I got was labelled 325 degrees but the len is 0 degrees. WHO CAN GET MORE SUAY THAN ME? WHO?

Should change my eye colour too. I know. Tried but it turned out pretty scary.
GAH I SIDE TRACK A LOT PS.


Main point is, check out the hair colour!
I almost chosen this shade (which look like shit imo). Luckily I chose dark oak, which gave me almost dark-brown look.
Well, a lot of people still insist it is black fml.

I THINK I'M PRETTY GOOD IN DOING THIS HEHEEE. Wanted to photoshop my hair colour for the longest time. Didn't know how and was too lazy to do the cropping blahblah.


It is pretty rough, you can see tint of black here and there halaaaa. Nvm it's a job well done for a first-timer!

I edited like 2 times. Uploaded the first one on facebook.
Did second editing because I found something super weird.
MY BROWS.
If you see the first, you will agree with me; brown hair, black brows = big no-no.
So I went to manually painstakingly colour my eyebrows brown. Loool.


I don't think I'm made for brown hair. I think I look like some indecent girl/ahlian?
Hello jet black. Me love you.

Super fun. Maybe I should try on others. Sooooon.
Maybe I should study this?

SO FUN I'M GOING TO PHOTOSHOP ALL MAI PICTURES AGAIN. LOOOL.
Very little photos nowadays because if I take 100 I only can use 10 -____- All others are blur, poor lighting, fat, ugly, idkhowtodescribeface, screwed, plain turn-off.

WTF THE CAT JUST SCREAMED REAL LOUD. I'M SCARED I WANNA GO BACK TO BED NAO. :(

You May Also Like

0 Comments